Our beloved founder, the late Bishop W.E. Fuller Sr. D.D.,
labored ceaselessly for a stable F.B.H. Church in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Sister S.M. Giles channeled the thinking of her members
toward building a new church.
The woman of God was well known throughout the city and
remained the shepherd of the flock for fourteen years.
God called her from labor to rest.
Reverend Fred Robinson marched us from the store front
at 1204 Chapel Street in October 1960 to our present location.
He found favor and was made a Presiding Elder in North Carolina.
Mother Hazel Lindsay
was our shepherd for 34 years.
Her labor has been faithful and steady for 3 decades. God called her from labor
to rest on May 30, 2003.
Rev. Edward Lampkin Jr, was appointed as pastor on
June 7, 2003, following the death or Mother Hazel Lindsay.
Our current leader, Rev. Joseph Sutton, was appointed as pastor on October 28, 2012.
For 6 months he traveled back and
forth from Knoxville, Tennessee to Cincinnati each week-end to be on his post as pastor.
Pastor Sutton told the members that he had a vision. On May 10, 2015 we moved from 737 Whittier to our current location debt free! To God be the glory!