Frequently Asked Questions

Home | Site Map | Memorial Wall
Q:    How can I obtain a Tenet?
A:    Contact Bishop W.E. Fuller Jr. at our school:
       901 Bishop W.E. Fuller Sr. Highway
       Greenville, South Carolina 29601-4103
Q:    How do I obtain a ministerial license?
A:    You must come before the Ordination Committee in the Annual Convention
   upon the recommendation of your pastor and your elder.
Home | Guestbook | Prayer Request | Contact Us